Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Certain General?

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 85 02:19:39 edt
Subject: Certain General?

I just got back from seeing Red Lorry Yello Lorry.  They were really
good!  (What do you think of them, Mu?  You're one of our resident punk
experts...)  In any case, I was there for several songs by one of the
warm-up bands, "Certain General".  They were really good too!  Has
anyone ever heard of them and know anything about them?

			-Doug

P.S.  After the show, I even got the D.J. to play Running Up That Hill!
The D.J. must really like Kate Bush, because it's the only song all
night that he announced before playing.  Unfortunately, he left it for
the very end when most of the people had already left.  Still, before
"Running Up That Hill", I never imagined in my strangest nightmares a
hundred people dancing to Kate Bush....