Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Kiss of The Spider Woman

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 85 21:01:39 edt
Subject: The Kiss of The Spider Woman

This has absolutely nothing to do with Kate Bush or music, but I don't
do net.movies, so.....

I just saw "Kiss of the Spider Woman" and feel it is one of the very
best movies ever made.  It incredibly powerful and moving.  Thinking
about this movie brings tears to my eyes in the same way that thinking
about the song "Under The Ivy" does.  "Kiss if the Spider Woman" says
just about everything there is to say.  Do yourself a big favor, and see
this movie!

				-Doug